September 24, 2009

My special 17th birthday


Being a birthday girl is fun! I was having my birthday on 19th of september and I really really really love my birthday. It feels soo happy when you received message, tweets and walls on facebook from everyone that greet you birthday wishes.

It feels soooo good, how I love it very much. And what makes my 17th birthday so special is.................. I got a special present from my lovely friends SERRA, wooohooooo!!!!!!!!!! She has this amazing thought for giving me a special birthday present from my idol (and hers too) hehehehe. And that's the photo; IT'S A SPECIAL GREETING FROM LALE MALIQ & D'ESSENTIALS. Oh my, I can't thank Serra more than this hhhh oh yeah and special thanks too for kak lale and his gf, kak ocha. You can follow them on twitter by clicking their timeline ---> @lalepsi and @ochauriona. MMMMUAH THANK YOU SO MUCH SER, AND ALL MY FRIENDS OUT THERE THAT HAVE WISHING ME THOSE GREAT WISHES ON MY BIRTHDAY. LOVE Y'ALL.

xoxo, Aya

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Elie Lash