January 17, 2009

they drive me craaaaazy


Since the trip that we had to Subang, me and my classmates become closer than ever. We doing crazy things together, laughing togther, tell stories, jokes and many things. But when it comes to going out with them, WOW IT WON'T WORK. Hahahaha actually not that really not work kinda things but if one of us asked to go out together, we like to talk about it via msn and it's a total mess. We make a room and invite the persons. And usually, my classmates are nuts! In the beginning we talk in the right way, about where will we going, using what, when and bla bla bla, stuffs that connected with the going-out-plans we had. But in the middle of the conversation, it begins to out of the way. They start to saying somethings that crazy and a little vulgarity. For example, we want to go out so badly since like, a month ago. But it never happen till now. The boys are sooo, in Indonesian we call it, "ngelantur" or "ngaco". And that really makes me angryyyyy, gosh why are they so hard to talk to???? and even they like to do some spontaneously unproper things, well I can't say it here but it really crazy crazy crazy craaaaaaaaaazzzzzyyyyyyyy hahahahahahaha


Yesterday, I start to asked them out for going somewhere today. And once again, we talk about it via msn with a room. I prayed for the room to be not crash like we usually did (hehe :D) but that's true. Suddenly, when we seriously discussed about it, one of them start to tell jokes and silly things. So..... again and again and again it turns to an 'empty' conv. And the more better part is.. Because they talk sooo much much much, my cell become error and everything stop working! AAAAAAAAAAARRGGGHH gosh what's wrong with them? I decided to don't wanna talk to them anymore, then one of them said :


" Yah yaa jangan ngambek dong, sabar ya walaupun gimana ini kan kelas lo juga..."


Then I realize, he's got apoint. Actually that's why I love them. That's why I love my class.

Silly, funny, easy going, crazy, creative, adventurous, they can make me feel better, some good entertainer, good listener, and they'll be with me in like 6 months more.

That differences between us maybe will make us more stronger now


LOVE THEM!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Elie Lash